Are Alaska courts open?
Are courthouses open? The courts are operating but the processes have been changed so you can take care of your court business by phone, email, or online.
How do I find my criminal record in Alaska?
There is no official online database to perform an Alaska criminal records search. Thus, requesters must obtain criminal records of interest in person or by mail. Criminal records, considered public in the United States, are made available through some third-party aggregate sites.
How do I find a court case for free?
Other Free Dockets and Court Filings
- Department of Justice Supreme Court Briefs. Collection of Supreme Court briefs.
- Free Court Dockets. Unofficial collection of state and federal dockets and briefs.
- Justia Dockets. …
- Legal Dockets Online. …
- LLRX Court Rules, Forms, & Dockets. …
- PACER Pro. …
- PlainSite. …
- RECAP The Law.
How do you pay bail in Alaska?
You may pay your fine, surcharge, restitution, and other costs online with a credit card, by mail, or in person at any court. However, some costs may have already been transferred for collection or must be paid to another agency. See Costs That Must Be Paid To Another Agency.
Is jury duty Cancelled in Alaska?
What type of Jury Trials are happening? Civil jury trials are suspended statewide until at least November 1, 2021. A presiding judge may approve a jury trial in exceptional circumstances. Some civil jury proceedings, such as presumptive death trials, may be held in person or by video conference.
How much is a background check in Alaska?
Currently the fee for a name based background check is $20; a fingerprint-based check is $35. These checks will include Alaska Criminal Justice Information only.
Are police reports public record in Alaska?
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY? Alaska law requires state and local agencies to make public records available, in the format in which the agency maintains or disseminates the records, for inspection by the public; public information requests are subject to certain exceptions and reasonable fees.
How do I check my court case status online?
Case Status : Search by FIR number
- Select the Police Station from the select box.
- In the FIR Number box, enter the FIR Number of the case.
- In the Year box, enter the FIR Year.
- Click on either the Pending or Disposed option button, according to the status of the Case.
How do I find court records online?
To order court records online:
- Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page.
- Click on “Order Reproductions” then “Court Records”
- Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)
- Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order.